Moroccan Rhassoul with 7 Aromatic Plants Detox Clay Mask For Face & Hair
✓ Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
✓ Free & easy returns
● From Morocco, comes this miracle pure natural brown cosmetic clay known as Rhassoul. It has been used for years as a natural detoxifying, shampoo and conditioner for skin & hair. and the finest beauty spas across the globe currently utilize it for therapeutic benefits. This Clay has many outstanding benefits that surpass those of other clays because it contains the highest content of silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium, and because of its extraordinary restorative & absorption ability.
● This Rhassoul clay is a blend of 7 aromatic plants. you can expect a buttery soft, smooth and toned skin complexion, free from dryness, residual toxin Impurities and blocked pores. Your hair will feel light and conditioned
● Repairs and restores damaged and over processed hair to restore a healthy look while promoting natural hair growth.
● Eliminates toxins and improves skin elasticity, minimizes pores, improves skin clarity & texture leaves your skin clear, youthful-looking and radiant
● Our rhassoul clay is 100% organic and obviously because It's organic there is No parabens, No nasty chemicals, No preservatives, or synthetic coloring. just the good stuff.
● LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK : We’re Confident You Will Be Totally Satisfied With Our Moroccan Rhassoul Clay By Elbahya. However, If For Some Reason You’re Not Happy With Your Purchase, We Got You Covered By 100% Money Back No-questions Asked Guarantee. You Can Ship It Back To Us For A Replacement If There’s An Issue
Carefully mix this clay with warm water until a soft homogeneous consistency is obtained as a mask, then apply to your skin or hair as desired and let act for 10 -15 minutes. then rinse off with warm water.
Rhassoul Clay is used to cleanse, nourish and condition your skin and hair.
Extra: Mix it with Elbahya Rose Water to add an extra Ph balance to your skin.
moroccan lava clay, Rosa damascena powder, lavandula officinalis powder, Myrtus communis powder, Eugenia caryophyllata powder, Urtica dioica powder, hypnum cupressiforme powder, lavandula angustifolia powder.